Certificate of Deposit
We’ve Got A Certificate of Deposit That’s Right For You
Our Certificates of Deposit offer guaranteed yields, flexibility, and the safety of FDIC insurance. That’s because you lock in a yield that’s guaranteed from the day you open the account until the day it matures. You know exactly what return you’ll get and when you’ll get it.
- $500 minimum balance required to open account.
- We offer CD’s with maturities of 6 months, 12 months, 18 months and 24 months.
- Interest rates may change at the bank’s discretion. Daily balance method is used to calculate interest on your account. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal.
We offer Certificates of Deposit in a broad range of maturities, each designed with a particular goal in mind. And, for as little as $500, you can open your own CD. To help you decide which CD will best meet your needs, take our One-Minute Certificate of Deposit Test. Then request a CD quote from one of our Customer Services Representatives today at 785- 672-3251.
No Limit CD’s through CDARS
A Great Service for Large Deposit Investors
With our No Limit CD’s program through the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service (CDARSSM), large deposits can now be placed by Farmers State Bank into smaller denomination CD’s at multiple institutions to secure FDIC insurance.
This service can offer you significant benefits:
- Safety of FDIC insurance for large deposits
- CD interest
- Management Convenience
- Security of working with a trusted, local source
Having your funds placed in the No Limit CD’s program through CDARS couldn’t be easier or more convenient. To get started, please call or stop by Farmers State Bank today to speak to one of our Customer Service Representatives.